Dec 17, 2009

Personal statement


Along my whole activity within the Romanian business environment I was involved in companies and brands image promotion, building up strong business relations with key leaders on various markets.

Of no second importance, I have always come up with positive results in people's management, from commercial to promotional and from sales to marketing team.

I developed my skills and abilities in Business Development - Business Planning and Project management, Sales & Distribution - sales team management and distribution planning, Marketing - marketing research, marketing planning and product management, Medical - clinical trials management, Advertising - event management, direct marketing and marketing briefing, People’s Management -recruitment and selection, training and coaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment